Homemade Burger recepie

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

BACKFORGOOD Posts: 70
Ok probably spelled that wrong. Would love to make these as myself & DH LOVE them but any recepie I have found looks v complicated. anyone gor a good one?
vonanto Posts: 395
Hey I have one that everyone in my family loves - its not really complicated and its fairly quick!! Mince beef Breadcrumbs Egg Mushrooms Onions Garlic Italian mixed herbs Either chop the onions and mushrooms really small or put everything into a food processor and whizz it until its all mixed. Make into fairly thick burgers and put on deep baking tray. Pour gravy (or any sauce u want but gravy is yummy) over the burgers and put it in the oven for about 30-45 minutes. They are really lovely and the gravy keeps them nice and moist in the oven HTH :wv
Marvin Mole Posts: 1076
I love Jamie Oliver's ministry of food recipe for homemade burgers! They are so easy to make! Gordon Ramsay also has a great recipe for them. I am in work at the moment so don't have the exact recipe (and the ingredients below may be a combination of both of their recipes) but its along the lines of for two burgers: Mince 4 crushed cream crackers 1 beaten egg salt/pepper to taste half finely chopped onion 1 tablespoon worchester sauce I tablespoon balsamic vinegar Combine all the ingredients and make into two patties. Then put in fridge for 1 hour and then either fry or grill. Happy cooking :wv
babyblaBBer Posts: 2448
if you use good quality mince it makes all the difference. in our family we don't add anything at all, just shape the mince into burgers and they are delicious and obviously very easy!
gottabfp Posts: 5641
oh add red and brown sauce in the mix too yummy
zoey Posts: 1574
I second the idea of adding in some ketchup to the mix! Gives a really nice flavour..... mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!
Mrs Ronaldo Posts: 213
I always put in Lakeshore mustard x 1 tablespoons and grated cheese....................yummy