Honest Opinion.....SHOES!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

gingerwhinger Posts: 1421
I LOVE SHOES, LOVE, LOVE LOVE THEM but i'm finding it hard to find a pair of shoes that i really like for the BIG day. i want something different, and something colourful. i've found a few pairs that i was like..maybe?? i like sparkly (kinda drawn towards them) and had originally played with the idea of blues shoes. here are a few that i liked but still unsure of. thought i'd get some feedback on what others think, be honest!! have loads of others that i'm thinking also but dont want to oovercrowd the topic!!! i could be here all day :o0
i'm also drawn towards PINK and RED!! [size=85:z1syua4s]think i have a problem[/size:z1syua4s]
crazyinlove78 Posts: 933
I actually like the ivory ones...think they fab O:o)
LittleLily Posts: 3682
I think nearly all of them would work for bright wedding shoes. The only ones I'm not mad on are the brown and the yellow. I think the suede is a bit casual.
Mrs Spud Posts: 418
What is your colour scheme? The green ones really caught my eye but I'd never be able to pull off that look (or wear them a heel that high!! :o0 )
littlelily i agree with you too. dont really like the brown colour myself but love that style. and dont think i'd wear suede shoes either but like the yellow colour!! love the green ones, found them this morning and thought they were fab. dont have a colour scheme yet but thinking maybe a raspberry colour for BMs
Dancing Queen Posts: 2591
I like the ivory one, followed closely by the blue.. I could never wear them in a million years though, too high for me :weep
Daisy Row Posts: 3650
the green are amazing and that would definitely be unusual! ivory is gorgeous too.
sweets78 Posts: 346
I love shoes too, I love the Ivory ones there gorgeous :o)ll your so lucky I would have loving to wear a high heel but have to settle for a small heel which doesn't leave much options. So will have to settle for Ivory instead of the red I wanted to wear :weep ...Good Luck with all your planning :wv
PearlBaby Posts: 532
OMG the ivory ones are STUNNING! :o)ll