Honest opinions please...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

streaks Posts: 3592
Girls...looking for an honest opinion..what do ye think of the dress sabelle by maggie sottero? Is it a little ott!? Can't figure out how to post a pic sorry :-8
manxmrs Posts: 850
Is this the one?
Ya, thats the onenthanx for posting the link manxbride :thnk
manxmrs Posts: 850
Its nice - very flash. If it were me, I'd have to try it on first though, as it looks quite heavy, but looks a lovely dress :o)ll
I tried it on and it's not as fussy as it looks in that picture! It really suits my figure but still have a question mark over it!! Want to see what ye'r reactions are to it! Nothing like wol for honesty :o0 O-O
petersgirl Posts: 1568
It's a beautiful dress, very detailed, but only you can answer if it's too OTT!! Maybe think about they type of clothes your wear generally and that might help you pick a dress more to your personality. This dress would really make a wow statement :wv
bridesmaidzilla Posts: 1859
It is a WOW factor dress!!Love it!!
Oh thanx girls for the feedback, maybe I'm just stressing about it because I'm afraid there's another dress out there that's made for me!!I love it but just want my dress to be perfect! Don't we all!! Anyone else have this dilemma? :-8
14082010 Posts: 2103
Dress is fab :ooh Go for it! Has the WOW factor definitely :lvs
Shopgirl 1 Posts: 660
Its stunning if you find it comfortable enough to wear...it looks like it would be hard work in the pic but if its not I would go for it.