honest people!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

28-sept-10 Posts: 1832
dh went on a lads night sat night and left his wedding ring on the sink in the toilets of the club O:| O:| hes an awful man for taking it off EVERY time he washes his hands and has left it in friends houses etc >:o( now the good news is the cleaner handed it in yesterday she said she found it on the sink so he he was very lucky to get it back :o)ll :o)ll i really didnt think we would have a chance, the thing with the ring is its his mams wedding ring so he was very upset for being so stupid i have just gone to argos and bought him a cheap ring, which i will make him wear on nights out as his mams ring is irreplaceable O:| O:| why are men so stupid at times O:| O:|
AliceCullen Posts: 1408
[quote="28-sept-10":1jmb085i]why are men so stupid at times O:| O:|[/quote:1jmb085i] Oh if I had a penny for every time I asked this question :o0 :o0 Men........ Glad he got his ring back :wv
ott Posts: 3920
Oh, so glad he got it back! Why does he take it off though???
Jawl Posts: 8881
Why does he take it off every time?
bobbyjoe Posts: 395
I do the same. Never wash my hands with my rings on. Great he got it back
hipbaby Posts: 4530
Glad he got it back. I never ever take my rings off, not even at night. My BF's mother lost her engagement ring down a sink when she was washing something, it had been her husbands mothers ring completely irreplaceable and when I got married she told me the story (for the 100th time :o0 !) and I have never taken it off!
28-sept-10 Posts: 1832
he takes it off all the time because he got a rash about a month after we got married and the jeweller said it was from soap and hair gel getting stuck underneath it oh i was fit to kill him when he came home and said he'd lost it O:| O:| O:| he loses EVERYTHING so careless!!!! thank god for honest people or he'd be fecked