Honeymoon Activities

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

shazwallis Posts: 98
Just wondering (by poll) what type of honeymoon activities girls prefer? We'll assume that some form of bedroom activity is included :) But what about the rest of the time - if there is any time left over??
moyra-smyth Posts: 511
Im not big into sitting on beaches all day etc....has to be exciting with lots of sightseeing and outdoor stuff!!
Wedding?? Posts: 452
I like a mix of both.. sightseeing and some pool lounging!!! And a few late nights aswell!!!
overthemoon! Posts: 1479
Sex.........................mostly :o0 :o0 :o0
xcitedbride Posts: 589
Bit of sun, sea and sightseeing thats what i am hoping for!
LM24 Posts: 932
Apart from the obvious activity .........We are travelling around southern california for 2 weeks seeing the sights and then going to Hawaii for the last week for sun, sea, sand etc. Its a mixture of activities and we purposely organised the relaxing part for the end.
Twirler Posts: 1644
I want a week of lying on the beach, bit of swimming and some watersports but I know I'll get bored of that very quickly so the second week will be somewhere that has a bit more to do.
outdoorgirl Posts: 610
I feel I can have a sun holiday any year, so for the honeymoon I'd prefer something special. I want it too include new and special experiences. We hope to go to Africa and one planned activity would be a light plane over the safari spots and maybe a hot air balloon. We may get to do some diving too if we choose the right location. We'll hike lots and see as much sights as possible. Of course we'll want a couple of days to relax too.