Menu

Honeymoon in August 2017

Go to The Honeymoon

missFitzz
New Wolly

Honeymoon in August 2017

Postby missFitzz » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:23 pm

Myself and H2B getting married on 25/08/17 and have no idea what to do for honeymoon!! Getting different advice from everywhere! We do want good weather and were hoping to go somewhere where there will be plenty of activities and some decent nightlife! We have a budget of about 5k... we looked at the Indian Ocean because it looks amazing but doesn't look like there is a tonne to do other then lie on the beach!
Any advice greatly appreciated!!
:)

crazycatlady15
New Wolly

Re: Honeymoon in August 2017

Postby crazycatlady15 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:54 am

Really all depends what tickles your fancy! A few people I know have gone on cruises for their honeymoon, but it wasn't our cup of tea at all, I'd be rattling to get off after a week! You'll probably need to sit down with H2B and work out where you want to go and where you don't...from there it'll all depend on what you can get for your budget.

We're heading to the States and wanted to do three different locations; we booked it through American Holidays - Trailfinders were recommended by a lot of people but I wasn't overly impressed with them when we asked them to quote. But someone I know went to Thailand, Cambodia & Vietnam for their honeymoon through Trailfinders and couldn't recommend them enough. They might be able to make some suggestions for you based on the places that you want to go to, weather etc.

hth x

tracywhite
New Wolly

Re: Honeymoon in August 2017

Postby tracywhite » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:48 am

Hello, this coming December me and my boyfriend planning to go for vacations. Our budget is around $7K. He likes to visit beaches and resorts. But I don't have bikini or swimsuit for the beach. While discussing with my friend she suggested me about dollboxx for latest bikinis. any suggestions?

Go to The Honeymoon