Honeymoon May 2018

Go to The Honeymoon

rg123
New Wolly

Honeymoon May 2018

Postby rg123 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:08 pm

I am wondering where are the May 2018 couples planning on going for honeymoon? We are getting married on 5th May 2018 and there doesn’t seem to be many cruise options around then!

CasualBride
Mini Wolly

Re: Honeymoon May 2018

Postby CasualBride » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:01 pm

I'm not going on honeymoon next year, had mine last year :) But I know Royal Caribbean are building a new ship at the moment that'll be cruising around Europe next summer, and if I was you, I'd go on that cruise - we were on Harmony of the Seas for our honeymoon and it was AMAZING, so if it's a cruise you're interested in, I'd say go for it!

madwedding
New Wolly

Postby madwedding » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:07 am

We are getting married next August and going on a Eastern Med cruise with Norwegian a month later. It is all inclusive and looks brilliant while reasonably priced. I love the idea of a cruise so we can completely chill and recharge our batteries.

webcrest
New Wolly

Postby webcrest » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:45 pm

In my opinion, choosing your honeymoon location is a very important decision.It depends on your taste and behavior.the best in the USA - from the beaches of Hawaii to the most interesting place of Niagara Falls.
You can also go to Borabora, it is great.But don't forget the the photos try to capture every memorable moment by hiring a professional photographer or get professional camera.

Celine Travel Advisor @ Gohop.ie
New Wolly

Postby Celine Travel Advisor @ Gohop.ie » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:00 am

Symphony of the Sea's is Royal Caribbean's new baby and it's gonna be WOW, the world's largest cruise ship. I would highly recommend a cruise for your honeymoon, just so much to see and do, Food fantastic, broadway shows, endless activities on board and a different destination to wake up to every day. I've booked Symphony for my own honeymoon in Dec. She is sailing Europe from April 18 and there is sailings in May.

If you would like to call or email me, I could help you out with more information.
Celine Rooney
Gohop
[email protected]
01 2412303

Go to The Honeymoon

Weddingsonline.ie Ltd, Swords Business Campus, Balheary Rd, Swords, Co. Dublin.
Tel +353 1 905 9680 Email: [email protected]
Registered Company No: 318585 VAT Registration No: IE6338585T