Honeymoon Quotation - Must decide by 5pm today!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

excitedjuly12 Posts: 1722
Wollies, Hope you can help me on this one - I have received Honeymoon Quotation Fly out Dublin to Orlando, spend 6 nights in Orlando, Peabody hotel, suppose to be fab (anyone stayed here???), then a Carribean Cruise Freedom of the Seas for 7 nights and return flights home 12th August. We have been quoted €4,700 including transfers. Honeymoon early August. Is this good quote? Hope you read and reply as I have to confirm booking by 5pm this evening :wv
MrsK2012 Posts: 905
Hi excitedbride12.I think that is very reasonable. One quote we got for the same honeymoon was €4565 (including flights, taxes & transfers) 6 nights - Orlando - Rosen Centre Hotel - Dble Room only. 7 nights - Freedom of the Seas by Royal Caribbean, Ocean View cabin with balcony - Full Board basis. The Peabody Hotel is meant to be fab so that's probably why your quote is a little bit more expensive but very little in it. Would you mind sending me a pm with who you got your quote from?
excitedjuly12 Posts: 1722
I will pm you details. Peabody is 5 * and suppose to be amazing, I looked it up on net and website is very impressive! :lvs
MiniMeonBoard Posts: 6208
seems reasonable and The Peabody is meant to be LOVELY.
ginger power Posts: 1632
[quote="excitedbride12":1ddeq8df]Wollies, Hope you can help me on this one - I have received Honeymoon Quotation Fly out Dublin to Orlando, spend 6 nights in Orlando, Peabody hotel, suppose to be fab (anyone stayed here???), then a Carribean Cruise Freedom of the Seas for 7 nights and return flights home 12th August. We have been quoted €4,700 including transfers. Honeymoon early August. Is this good quote? Hope you read and reply as I have to confirm booking by 5pm this evening :wv[/quote:1ddeq8df] That is good, we are doing the same only we staying 5 night in peabody and then 7 nights cruise then back to rosen inn i think, no transfers included for 3700euro and we are going in june next year :o)ll