Honeymoon with child-any suggestions??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

missbubbly Posts: 43
Hi all! We will be taking our two year old with us on part of our honeymoon. Does anyone know of any suitable destinations. We are fairly flexible, plan to travel sept time of year. We were thinking Italy. Any advice welcome
jen2 Posts: 3106
We wne ton our honeymoon with our 2 children. We went skiing as it was christmas time. Maybe if you look into Club Med family resort. They will have babysitting services etc. We are looking at them for a winter sun holiday after Christmas. There are also some great famliy places in the Canaries. Lovley 4 5 * Hotels great with kids. Hope that helps a bit. Jen2
deem Posts: 710
look at a cruise, we went with royal carribean in sept, it was spain, france and italy, we dont have any children yet! but they have a fantastic service for children, and have clubs for children of all ages, very well supervised and it means you can go out during the day and visit places and leave little one on board ship
Thanks deem, a cruise sounds fantastic. Who did ye book with?
deem Posts: 710
Adrian McCann eTravel 5 Bridge Court Office Park Walkinstown Ave Dublin 12 Ireland Tel: 00 353 1 4081999 Fax: 00 353 1 4652111 [email protected] www.etravel.ie This guy sorted it all out, but just noticed your ticker, four months away, may not give you many choices, but contact him and ask, especially if your not to bothered about the location. We booked ours in early march so I suppose not much later, It cost €987 per person, not sure how much children are, to be honest, didnt ask. That was cruise only and we sorted our own flights, went from barcelona, and stayed a night in hotel before and again after cruise. They would have done it all but was more expensive through them. If you want any more info, just PM me.
Thanks deem for that,your right four months better get my skates on.....