Hootpants??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Delphinium Posts: 3027
Just noticed this New Wolly with the same Avatar as Hotpants? Hotpants, were you aware you have an imitator???
bubblesjenny Posts: 655
It is Hotpants! She was banned from wol due to a previous thread where she was riled up by other posters..... so she has re registered as Hootpants!
wifeyttc Posts: 2507
I thought she was coldpants at one stage!!! :yelrotflmaosmilie:
KathyKanKan Posts: 53
Should be [b:ddfsybct]PoopPants[/b:ddfsybct] considering the amount of it that has passed through her kacks!
Delphinium Posts: 3027
I thought that might be the case..... shame! Was a cool username. Hootpants doesn't quite have the same ring to it! :yelrotflmaosmilie:
hootpants Posts: 47
[quote="KathyKanKan":2077bq2k]Should be [b:2077bq2k]PoopPants[/b:2077bq2k] considering the amount of it that has passed through her kacks![/quote:2077bq2k] Obsessed. Pathetic.
Boomerang Gal Posts: 714
[quote="KathyKanKan":1ua4p0xb]Should be [b:1ua4p0xb]PoopPants[/b:1ua4p0xb] considering the amount of it that has passed through her kacks![/quote:1ua4p0xb] Are you for real ?? This is seriously a case of pot kettle black here. I usually stay out of these sort of issues / arguments - but seriously kathykankan - that is just immature!
wifeyttc Posts: 2507
[quote="KathyKanKan":37id3ftw]Should be [b:37id3ftw]PoopPants[/b:37id3ftw] considering the amount of it that has passed through her kacks![/quote:37id3ftw] Stop trying to stir s*it >:o(
KathyKanKan Posts: 53
[b:3tlffcfm]HotPants[/b:3tlffcfm] aka [b:3tlffcfm]ColdPants[/b:3tlffcfm] aka [b:3tlffcfm]SourPants [/b:3tlffcfm]aka [b:3tlffcfm]HootPants[/b:3tlffcfm] aka [b:3tlffcfm]PoopPants.[/b:3tlffcfm] Obsessed! Thats nearly funny, must be hard to break the 7 posts a day habit. Why do you infect this forum with your bile and rants, go away and sign up to a debating forum somewhere where you 'skills' would be better used.
Cinnabon Posts: 2626
[quote="KathyKanKan":1csewphx][b:1csewphx]HotPants[/b:1csewphx] aka [b:1csewphx]ColdPants[/b:1csewphx] aka [b:1csewphx]SourPants [/b:1csewphx]aka [b:1csewphx]HootPants[/b:1csewphx] aka [b:1csewphx]PoopPants.[/b:1csewphx] Obsessed! Thats nearly funny, must be hard to break the 7 posts a day habit. Why do you infect this forum with your bile and rants, go away and sign up to a debating forum somewhere where you 'skills' would be better used.[/quote:1csewphx] Totally out of line and uncalled for O:|