hormones??????????

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
I am in foul humour today. Had dream last night DH was having an affair. I woke up giving him a big hug and told him and he said he knew I was having a bad dream cos of the faces I was pulling in my sleep. Anyway that didn't bother me cos my dreams have been mental past week or so. Had row in work yesterday with boss and one of my team mates didn't stand up for me as we planned what was to be said before meeting. That annoied me and I ate him afterwards. Still angry with him. I have horrible week ahead of me next week with work. Dreading it and plus have 12 week scan next Thursday and I am so worried about that. I feel everything is getting on top of me. I am allergic to work. Plus my sickness has been getting better, today seems to be gone and boobs aren't as sore. I am so paranoid something is wrong. What is wrong with me?
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Your only human to be worrying about things but try your very best to take one day at a time. Could you reduce your hours in work maybe?and when are you saying that your pregnant?
tweetiepie Posts: 171
ah Chicken you poor thing, I know exactly how you feel. - I'd say it's defo your hormones going mad - I am the same and only 6 weeks - can't stop worrying about everything and the nightmares are awful! Also if you have a bad week coming up it's the last thing you need, as you've enough on your mind! Keep smiling and thinking of yur little bean (who will be fine!!) I'd say once the 12 week scan is over you will have enormous relief! :xox
elfen Posts: 244
LMS, I hinestly could have written your post myself. I am stitting in work with teard stinging my eyes. I told Boss on Monday I was PG and on Tuesday he nearly doubled my work load! He has been away since but we are in for a ho- down tomorrow. As the more I've thought about it the angrier I have become. >:o) I also have been having mental crazy dreams - DH woke me from one on Sunday night, - was being chased by Ghosts. Wierd. Any My morning sickeness has started to go to the last two or three days, and I am worried, even tho GP says he heard heart beat this day last week. I am seriously allergic to work at the moment and would give this months salary to go home today. Sorry for moan, your post jusy hit a cord. Elfen.
agie Posts: 1107
Your not alone, its defo the hormones. I had the same thing the other night - wasnt a dream- just started convincing myself that he was having an affair - this came out of know where!!! hormones. As for dissapearing symptoms - im not hungry at all today, usually i have 5 breakfasts by this time of the day and no sore boobs :ooh . Not sure whats going on, cant wait for next thurs to see the scan and get reassurance. I keep rubbing my hand swiftly across my chest to see if there is anything and nothing (thank god theres not many in my office today!!!)
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
I am glad I am not the only one who feels like this. I feel I have devil horns on my head and fire coming out of my mouth when people talk to me. >:o) >:o) >:o) >:o) >:o) :o0