Horrible feeling/burning in back of throat - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Estobesto Posts: 632
Sounds like very bad heartburn to me. I had it on both my pregnancies. Its really horrible! I took Gavison and this helped alot. I drank milk too but nothing gets rid of it. Its one of those things that you have to put up with im afraid. Go to the doctor if you're worried about it. Better to be safe than sorry!
Estobesto Posts: 632
[quote="MrsHawaii05":wgn8rv7y]its horrible, i have it this time too but not as bad as on ds...he had a huge mop of black hair when born too :stork:[/quote:wgn8rv7y] Thats true. My first DD had a mop of black hair and i had really bad heart burn. When she was born the nurse couldnt get over the amount of hair she had and said i must have suffered from bad heartburn, which i did. I had it on DD No:2 but not as bad and she didnt have half as much hair.
MrsHawaii05 Posts: 488
[quote:3iamm34y] had it on DD No:2 but not as bad and she didnt have half as much hair[/quote:3iamm34y] it will be interesting to see how miuch hair this new baby has!! cant imagine having a bald one...even now ds's hair is down his back, hes too young to bring to get it cut..cute though :lvs
grumpy Posts: 1280
I had that too, but no big mop of hair on either of them :o0 I also had that feeling of something trying to claw its way out of my stomach via my throat, and I'm embarrassed to admit, I made myself vomit to get rid of it, as [i:3a944avb]nothing[/i:3a944avb] else worked. I found red meat made that particular feeling worse.
babe06 Posts: 898
Thanks for that girlies. I've started to take not of what i'm eating now that mite trigger it. Think bananas might be a problem - and I'm hoping not but Grumpy you might be right about red meat. Have the gaviscon and am using it although I reall really hate the taste! Thanks again