Menu

horse racing tips

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

JULYBRIDE Posts: 200
First race Quartre Heures or Sweet Wake Big race Macs Joy Have been told that Macs Joy won't get up the hill & DunDoire won't jump the hurdles. However heard sweet wake is a good bet
almost there06 Posts: 322
Also Accordian Etoile might be worthy of a backing in the 14.35pm race..
MarieB Posts: 556
Got word for Sweet Wake too, but I have gone for the following in a placepot 2.00 Noland 2.35 Racing Demon & Accordion Etoile 3.15 Brave Inca & Arcalis 4.00 Moulin Riche & Alderburn 4.40 Comanche War Paint & Mrs Be 5.20 Ouste Woo Hooo!!! Have a telly in work, so intend to watch Chelters for the rest of the afternoon
mrs Posts: 673
Just back from lunch- seen this and remember what I went out to do on my lunch break. . .put on a bet! Doh! Anyway was going to put in on sublimity in the 2.00 (each way) Damn anyway! Now praying that he doesn't win!
almost there06 Posts: 322
Don't rule out Hardy Eustace either in the 15.15pm, major hype about him in the past few days - they reckon it'll be a hard battle to the end between him and Brave Inca...should be a good race in any case!
Mistified Posts: 2680
I wonder is it a sackable offence to bet on paddypower.com from work....?
Couple Photography
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote:2apwb59q]I wonder is it a sackable offence to bet on paddypower.com from work....?[/quote:2apwb59q] depends where you work - I am betting for my boss on the net
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
[quote:2jf6q714]Just back from lunch- seen this and remember what I went out to do on my lunch break. . .put on a bet! Doh! Anyway was going to put in on sublimity in the 2.00 (each way) Damn anyway! Now praying that he doesn't win![/quote:2jf6q714] Please pray that Sublimity wins I put a euro e/w on him and Accordian Etoile in the 2.35 and a very apt one in 4.00 Just in Debt. I accquired the free coupon from indo in work and put a forecast on Royal Darlings and Oust in last race :wink:
clucky Posts: 26471
ok so we are all hopeful for you !!
mrs Posts: 673
Hard luck Miss Hopefully, was listening to it at work! He did well from what I heard! I'll have to try to sneak away to the bookies to put on some bet for the day!! So any one win out there?? 1st Noland 2ndStraw Bear 3rd Bunevista