Menu

Hospital bag stuff!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

partyon Posts: 77
Hi folks ftm n going to start my bag this wend just wondering what shops are best to get stuff in? I'd rather just go to one or two shops instead of lots. Can you recommend where you got your baba's first little clothes!
Lush Posts: 506
Hi found dunnes and mothercare great for sleepsuits cos they come with the little foldover gloves on the sleeve... Tesco and Boots are great for the mummy to be products - towels, underwear, breast pads etc.
Mrsdosser Posts: 341
A quick one on baby gros, sometimes the cute ones look lovely bit only have buttons on the bum, and have to be put on over the head..... Avoid these! Last thing you wanna do with a newborn is struggle to out it on over the head!!! Penny's for cheap nightdresses that you can chuck afterwards!
PinkBride2014 Posts: 81
I found heatons great for multipacks of vests,sleepsuits,hats bibs etc and they have the little knitted cardigans in white,pink and blue for a tenner. Really cheap but that little bit better quality than penneys :)
wollysocks Posts: 1773
The best s.towels are the same ones that you get in the hospital. They are green and I think you can only get them in a chemist. Nighty for labour- Penneys as aforementioned.