Hospital Birth Preparation & Relaxation CD

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

TracyD Posts: 750
Hi everyone, The Hospital Birth Preparation & Relaxation CD is available on our store - thanks for all your patience this week. [img:3hdy8r8o]http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w348/GentleBirth/GentleBirth.jpg[/img:3hdy8r8o] http://www.changeyourmind.ie/store/inde ... cts_id=332
bride. Posts: 3014
Tracey is this different from what is included in the Gentle Birth home study plan? How is it tailored specifically for hospital? Really loving the cds at the moment, even my dog gets hypnotised when I put it on and I have to hire it up to hear over his snoring.
One mum's cat hops on her lap every time she does her practice - I think the animals enjoy the relaxation too. :-) The GentleBirth rehearsal CD has very similar suggestions that are built upon as you work through the other practice CDs too. This is a stand alone CD for anyone who just wants a relaxation CD for pregnancy rather than a full antenatal self hypnosis program. HTH Tracy
mamabelle Posts: 1101
Tracy - where is this CD being posted from? €6.50 seems steep for postage on a CD!
Hi Mamabelle - the CDs are shipped from Ireland. The CD is actually 20 Euro if you buy it at a baby show etc but our online shopping cart application has set pricing for postage/handling. To get the total price including shipping to add up to €22 Euro we had to set it up on the system as €14.95 + shipping/handling of €6. Hope that makes sense. Tracy
*coolaboola* Posts: 374
Hi Tracy, Sorry, think I'm having a case of babybrain. Is the new CD similiar to the Gentlbirthing CDs, to the point where there's no point buying the new one if you already have the homestudy course? Sorry for being so silly, I can't figure it out! :-8
Hi there, No need to get anything extra ! You have all the tools (and more !) that you need. This is a 'stand alone' CD for mums who prefer not to follow a structured program. :-) Tracy
*coolaboola* Posts: 374
great, thanks for the advice tracy! :wv