Hospital notes from previous pregnancy...Coombe

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Beaubelle Posts: 741
Hi, Had my ds in the Coombe in jan 10 and I'm going back there for this pregnancy.I was really looking forward to reading through my delivery notes from last time, only to find out they start a completely new chart O:| is there any way I can locate the old ones or do they make a huge deal about it? Thanks!
HappyMe Posts: 727
Hi beaubelle There is no prob getting your old notes from the coombe. On their website they give an email address that you can request your notes - think was under freedom of info section. You can get a one page summary for free or a copy of the full file. I got the full file which is really interesting - I had to pay for postage which I think was 12e. It does take a couple of months to get them as they have a backlog so get your request in quickly. They were very helpful.
HappyMe Posts: 727
Here's details of the process I was able to email before but looks now like you need to write a letter
28-sept-10 Posts: 1832
im going to the rotunda and they gave me my old chart on my 1st visit, and a new one it was great reading through the old one :lvs
Beaubelle Posts: 741
Thanks a mill happyme!