[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /u0/webroot/virtual/clients/client9/web72/web/lib/classes/supplier.php on line 944: Division by zero
hotel Doolin marquee reviews!
Menu

hotel Doolin marquee reviews!

Go to All Things Wedding

HandinHand
New Wolly

Re: hotel Doolin marquee reviews!

Postby HandinHand » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:16 pm

That's great to hear, I'd love to visit when a wedding is going on just to see it all done up! I'm hoping to get into the decorating, already collecting bits and pieces! Pm me for sure and we can swap ideas!

donnanurse
New Wolly

Postby donnanurse » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:48 pm

Hi Doolin Brides, :wv
We have booked the marquee in Doolin as well for the 6th Sept.. Looking forward to getting bk down to Doolin so we can organize food tasting etc... Are any of you getting married in the church in Doolin? The priest seems to be a bit awkward! O:|

ruby82
New Wolly

Postby ruby82 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:15 am

Hi All,

Can ye let me know how ye're weddings went in Hotel Doolin please? I'm looking at this venue for my wedding. Did the hotel negotiate regarding extra rooms for bridal party / parents? Or if ye have any tips please share. Greatly appreciated.
Thanks a mil

Starlightbright
New Wolly

Postby Starlightbright » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:49 am

Hi ladies,

This is my very first post!!! :)
Excited to be on this!
Wondering if anyone has any tips... Really keen on this hotel for the marquee but are living abroad so doing everything via web and phone.
Prices do seem on the steep end - is it worth it? Anyone have success on negotiating anything?
Thanks in advance!!! :)

Espanola
New Wolly

Postby Espanola » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:56 pm

Hi Girls

We are getting married in Hotel Doolin in a few weeks time. We are living abroad and haven't met the staff in person ever but I couldn't be happier with the process to date. They genuinely cannot do enough for us and nothing, nothing at all, has been too much in terms of things we have requested. I really feel Donal strives to ensure we are happy.

My SIL was at a wedding there a few weeks ago and she was raving about the food. She said it was the best food she ever had at a wedding (I amn't sure was it a marquee wedding or not though)

niamhers
New Wolly

Postby niamhers » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:29 pm

Hello gals - just wondering has anyone had their wedding in Hotel Doolin of late & can provide a review on the service, staff & marquee? Planning my wedding their next year.

Cheers

The Fancy Photobooth
juliemcg
New Wolly

Postby juliemcg » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:01 pm

We were also considering having a marquee wedding in Doolin Hotel next April. I'm just really concerned about heating etc. They have no availability for later in the year and are booked up until October. Has anyone any experience with weddings in their sister hotel, The Armada in Spanish Point? We're only having around 150 people and am worried that the function room there will be too big, as they cater for 300

Eyedo
New Wolly

Postby Eyedo » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:35 pm

Hi juliemc... I've sent you a PM.

blarneytongue
New Wolly

Postby blarneytongue » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:44 pm

Hi I am just wondering how your wedding was in Doolin Hotel during the summer. I just wondering what your numbers were like? as they will only take a minimum of 170 now for a weekend wedding. would appreciate any other information.
Thanks

kejessni82
New Wolly

Postby kejessni82 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:40 pm

Hi ladies, we're thinking of Doolin as well. I'm not mad about the hotel itself but the marquee is fabulous and we fell in love with Doolin its really lovely. Any info from anyone who had their wedding there would be great, thanks a mil.

PreviousNext

Go to All Things Wedding