Hotel Ideas Please!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

SilverGirl Posts: 1517
Please help me girls! Its my H2Bs birthday in a few weeks and I want to book a night away for us. But as its only one night I dont want to go too far, maybe about an hour or so from Dublin. Have been looking online but cant seem to find anything yet. Anyone got any ideas? :thnk
marquise Posts: 595
What kind of hotel are you looking for? Temple Spa is lovely and has a fab restaurant:
SilverGirl Posts: 1517
Just want to bring him away for the night, its going to be a surprise but also need somewhere that wont break the bank! Going to have a look at Temple Spa now, thanks! Keep ideas coming girls!
WishingandHoping Posts: 197
Stayed in Mount Juliet a few months ago - was amazing, would really recommend it
Smurfette Posts: 522
The Heritage at Killenard is fab and only 1 hour drive from Dublin: Its nice if you just want a quite night away....they have an amazing Spa...it won Spa of the year this year....it has 3 restaurants and its very relaxing and has that WOW factor!!
IndigoMoon Posts: 2842
What about Tulfarris just outside Blessington or Knightsbrook in Trim
phoebe1 Posts: 56
Check out the Monart () They have great offers at the mo. it's a fab location and is really relaxing. Went there for my 30th with DH and he loved it as much as I did.
mrs shamrock Posts: 603
Hi the Farnham estate is meant to be lovely in Cavan.