hotel recommendations.........

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

marie k Posts: 30
hey girlies ....... looking for recommendations for hotels in the kerry area. Been into several of them but im confused :eek ! all the weddings i've been to have been in ballygarry or ballyroe so i would like somewnere different... also i was thinking of having 2 bands instead of the dj - has anyone else done and if so how did it work out......
cheerio Posts: 275
Hiya marie k, Sorry but don't know anything really about hotels in that area. But I reckon it would work out very expensive to have 2 bands - have you got quotes? I've never heard of anyone doing this, would they be 2 totally different styles of band?
marie k Posts: 30
[quote="ciarah1":rqisnvug]Hiya marie k, Sorry but don't know anything really about hotels in that area. But I reckon it would work out very expensive to have 2 bands - have you got quotes? I've never heard of anyone doing this, would they be 2 totally different styles of band?[/quote:rqisnvug] hi, the first would be for the older crowd and the second for the younger pretty much like a dj but live. the quote for the first is €2000 and the second is coming in at around €800. am i bananas!?
Chain Reaction Posts: 33
Hi We are a band that play in Kerry the odd time.. From our experience, The Brehon hotel is excellent.. Check out our web site to see if our band might suit you and much less that your first quote!!! Regards, Pat :wv www.chainreaction.ie