How are the Sep mums to be!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Spoon Posts: 207
have you any symptoms, how r u feeling? Have you been to the doctors? :o)ll
Anon only for this Posts: 36
Hey Spoon! I'm fine. Apart from very sore boobies!!! No other symptoms yet. How bout you?
Anonymous Posts: 24542
Due on 3rd Sep. Got a BFP on Christmas Eve. Over the moon! Went to Doc on 27th Dec - he gave me a big hug!. Feeling very tired from time to time, sore boobs and slightly nauceous before lunch (but could be due to hunger pangs!)
Spoon Posts: 207
Going by my dates i am due 2nd Sep, I am going to the docotr this evening to get all confirmed! i have tender boobs! and extremely tired!!!
CAWM Posts: 1
Hi Girls I have sore boobs and tiredness, due date 4th Sept.
olivia07 Posts: 73
Hi My due date that the doctor gave me was the 27th Aug but I reckon I really am the first week in Sept. Am still getting used to the whole thing. I get tired in the afternoon. I have lost my appetite and my hubby reckons my boobs are gettin bigger already! Findin it really hard not telling everyone, really wish I was further on.
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Can I join ye :o)ll Due on Sept 10, which is my oldest newpew's bday so he's going to be really pleased when I tell him. Tender boobs, period like tummy but apart from that I'm grand. Still running on a high I think!! Went to the Dr this morning, now just have to choose a hospital - Rotunda I think for me simply cause it's the nearest to where we live. I'm floating round the place since yesterday, not getting much work done :-8
Olivia, I agree with you that it's hard not telling people. We're going to wait till 12-14 weeks for the family anyhow. I did tell my best friend though who lives abroad - just had to :-8
Mrs Maternal Posts: 268
I am feeling tired with more a tingling in my boobs than soreness......had cramp like pains last few days but eased up today!!!As with you all I am on a high and just want to tell everyone i meet!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll no morning sickness yet but it is still early days!!! When do you tell work colleagues - I work in small office with 5 people....not sure what to do - suppose it will depend on symptoms and size of belly - though my belly is rounded at best so hopefully no remarks will be passed!!! I have even names picked out - had these picked a while ago Girl Ella, Megan, Rhian, Leah Boy John, Ethan, Mark, Calum
I work for a big company, so will wait until the first scan to tell them. Please god all going well until then and not being sick or anything.