How Brave are you?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mad woman Posts: 22106
on a scale of 1-10?
Little Miss Chatterbox Posts: 1362
1...!! .would S*it me knickers if i had to do anything that involved a bit of guts...e.g Bungee Jumps, Sky Dives, big roller coasters (anything with heights) swimming out of my depth, spiders, dark creepy places, my boss...!!! :o0 :wv how about you Mad Woman?????????
dreamer Posts: 3941
eh - is 0 an option? Went on the bumpers recently. It was great crack, then got brave and went on this other flying around thing! Hated it!!!
pawpad Posts: 650
I'd say I'm about a 5. All depends on the situation though. I could be a 10 at some things and 0 at others.
signorina_matrimonio Posts: 1297
[quote="meow":1e3lz46h]I'd say I'm about a 5. All depends on the situation though. I could be a 10 at some things and 0 at others.[/quote:1e3lz46h] Same here - I'm great for standing up to people - but ask me to go downstairs on my own, in the dark, after midnight and you would see sight nor light of me 'cos I'm under the duvet :o0
jackflash Posts: 87
about an 8
Milly83 Posts: 3620
About a 6 or 7 maybe? It depends on the situation TBH! Sometimes I think of myself as being a bit gutsy but then othertimes, I can be a downright wuss!
SteveMcQueen Posts: 466
Normally an 8, but in a torture situation I'd be about 1.
lets go fly a kite Posts: 2388
10. To my own detriment at times.
secret2012 Posts: 1134
im a wimp. wouldnt do bungee jump or skydive or anything like that. am goin to australia and am quite nervous bout all the deadly stuff there. so i guess im about 1-2