How careful are you ...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

jellywellies Posts: 2268
... with your e-rings and/or wedding rings? Do you keep them on all the time? I keep mine all for the majority of the time, only exception is when I'm in the shower. Although I wear it for washing my hands / dishes!! Just wondering as a friend of mine takes her off for a lot of the time - washing, preparing dinner etc... Just wondering what you's do??
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
I take mine off all the time actually. They have their place on the kitchen window :o0 I only really wear them outside
maisedon Posts: 1394
The only time I have taken my rings off is when I was 8 months pregnant and they just didn't fit me anymore!! Other than that, they NEVER EVER come off - I feel completely naked without them!!
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
I take mine off for having a shower, cleaning my face at night and putting on moisturiser etc. I had my first massive fright where I thought I lost it last week. I had taken it off to peel some potatoes and put it in my pocket. H2B asked me to move my car and when I had done that I looked for it in my pocket and it was gone. I was nearly in tears even though I knew it could only have been in my hall, driveway or car - H2B found it under my car mat. It was a horrible feeling though!
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
I'd take mine off a good bit when I'm at home...when I'm in the shower would be one reason, don't really have a reason for the other times.... I suppose if I'm getting dressed to go outside I'll put on my clothes, my contacts, jewellery, make up, rings, etc. They'll all stay off until then (I do still wear clothes though :o0 ) Always keep them in the same place and well out of the cats' way (they like shiny stuff) and haven't lsot them so far!
ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
Would ususally take my e-ring off when I'm at home but always leave my wedding ring on. Exception to this would be if I was going swimming.
gottabfp Posts: 5641
leave them on all the time. both rings and earing. id loose them otherwise. only take them off when im doing my tan.
Gidz Posts: 290
Never take them off unless i'm cleaning the house.
candypants Posts: 8575
Never ever take mine off. I wouldnt see the need?? If i did take it off sure id loose it, then i wouldnt be carfull :o0
BusyDee Posts: 8527
EXTREMLY careful!!! Never take it off even for housework or painting (will wear gloves!) I'd be killed if anything happened it. Someone asked could they try it on recently and I spend about 5 mins trying to get it off my finger as its practically welded on. I could never take mine off for a night out and pretend I'm single (not that I ever would in a million years!!) as I've a huge dent in my finger from it :o0