how come Lost wasnt on last night

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

happywife Posts: 1575
was all set up to watch the finale last night and bloody CSI was on instead did I miss something or what??
willful Posts: 6822
I don't know :o( I miss Sawyer :o( :o( :o(
curliwurli Posts: 3369
h2b and i were all tucked up in bed ready for another installment and it never appeared :o( last week wasn't the end of the season was it??
Betsy May Posts: 2168
There's a two hour special next week instead.
happywife Posts: 1575
there is a two hour finale which will be on Sky1 next sunday but we were a week ahead of them so RTE2 should have had it last night >:o(
willful Posts: 6822
[quote="Betsy May":1rq6vbek]There's a two hour special next week instead.[/quote:1rq6vbek] :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
Betsy May Posts: 2168
I think the delay was necessary because the finale wasn't being shown in the US until this week.
mollyeile Posts: 2486
[quote="Betsy May":3iphed2m]I think the delay was necessary because the finale wasn't being shown in the US until this week.[/quote:3iphed2m] Yeah - cos Grey's and Lost are on the same channel so the Grey's finale was Thursday last week and Lost is this week - both are two hours and so couldn't be shown the same night.
23skidoo Posts: 1272
Plus the fact that they want to build the tension til our heads pop off. I'm not feckin waiting, I'll be downloading it on Friday (on in the US on Thurs night) and watching it straight away. Otherwise I'll be too tempted to read up about it online!
Faireez Posts: 973
And Don't forget ladies it starts at 9:30pm next week as opposed to the normal 10pm slot. So have your maltesers and popcorn at the ready on your bedside locker and get tucked in nicely under that duvet