How did you feel after your Hen?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Krazy Posts: 289
So I went on my hen, had a great time etc etc. But I'm so glad it's over and out of the way!! and I was delighted to see HTB, we couldn't keep our hands off each other since I came home!!! Is this normal? or am I just a sappy fool?!!! I really enjoyed the night away with the girls but at the same time, I did think ever so often that I'd like to be with him!
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
I'd stayed local for my Hen. I was going to stay over with my 2 sisters but scarpered when their drunk friend came home too. She was being very maudlin and weird so I made my excuses and jumped into a cab. It was nice to be in my own bed and DH looked very surprised but happy to see me. I get lonesome when he's away. I was very glad when he got back from his Stag aswell. Although the whiff of stale booze wasn't so nice :hic . I was also kind of glad when the Hen and Stag was done with as it meant the wedding was getting closer! All in all though I had a fab Hen and am touched at the effort everyone put in. I wouldn't pine for OH but it's nice to snuggle up in our bed at the end of day.
Excited2010 Posts: 777
Dont worry, i felt the same. It was another thing to tick off the list. Now i had the best weekend ever and had no voice for a few days after it but it was all well worth it. I didnt contact h2b the whole weekend which is so unlike me and he said he found it so weird and he was all over me like a rash sayin he missed me and all. Told him i need to go away more