How did you share your wedding photos online?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MiniBlingfor2012 Posts: 673
Looking for some advice from thoe of you that may know. Our wedding has been and gone :o( and now we are loking where we should upload our photos to as EVERYONE is asking to see them. Anyone got any advice on this? Thanks as always ladies! :o)ll
LittleLily Posts: 3682
Facebook is great. It was so exciting the day after the wedding seeing all our guests uploading their photos. We also have a yogile account where guests uploaded their photos to. We left little business cards on the tables at the reception with the details for people to take home with them. [url:37r48eop]http://www.yogile.com/conorandaoife[/url:37r48eop] The advantage of the Yogile is that the photos are uploaded at their full quality so its ideal for printing the photos from. Facebook downsize all the photos you upload.
ros33 Posts: 202
little lily i was thinking of doing this, it's a great idea, just wondering how did you phrase it on the cards you left on the table? thanks a million;-)
Bellisima Posts: 3583
Great idea Littlelily!
LittleLily Posts: 3682
This is a very bad picture of one of the cards, taken by a friend. I just cropped in pain sorry for the bad quality, but you can see the wording.
MiniBlingfor2012 Posts: 673
Great idea LittleLily and lovely cards by the way. Is there a limit on that site as to the amount of photos you can put up? If so any other sites you may have come across ladies to post photos to other than facebook? Want to let people take what photos they want and print them. Thanks as always :thnk
ros33 Posts: 202
thanks for the pic, they look great
Penny Hill Posts: 1898
[quote="LittleLily":14q9vd6a]This is a very bad picture of one of the cards, taken by a friend. I just cropped in pain sorry for the bad quality, but you can see the wording.[/quote:14q9vd6a] As always, the most creative person :) love love love it :lvs Love the photos too ;o)
barbar Posts: 305
Brill idea!!!! :o)ll
DipDab Posts: 1172
You could use Picasa - you can choose to share with anyone who has the link so people don't need a gmail account.