How do I know - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Beibhinn Posts: 51
Hi Eve, Get the new Clear Blue digital ovulation kit its 31euros, it detects your LH Surge and as soon as it does make love within the next 48hours and it will maximise your chances of getting pregnant. It's brilliant. My cycle is 28days but I tested on Tuesday and I got a smiley face couldn't believe it, my ovulation date is the 9th Dec. You can get them in Boots. Good luck. Beibhinn
Snugglebuggle Posts: 1084
Hi Beibhinn Thanks for that sounds very good sorry what is the LH Surge again ? and you got a smiley face so what does that mean is that good news for you Beibhinn?? :o)ll
Beibhinn Posts: 51
Hi Eve, Your LH surge is your hormone level for when your going to ovulate. As I've a 28 day cycle I'm due to ovulate on Saturday 9th Dec and so I started testing on Tuesday, which was my day 10 of cycle and when the test stick detected my hormone level it showed a smiley face. This means on detection make love anytime within 48hours and this will increase your chances of getting pregnant. I found the Clear Blue digital kit great. As soon as you can go into boots and buy it. Hopefully this could be the precious month. Fingers crossed. Hope this helps.
Snugglebuggle Posts: 1084
Brilliant thanks Beibhinn I will definetly get it the weekend thanks for all this.Yes lets hope we both have good news for the new year eh. Best of Luck :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll