How do I put up my ticker?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

dovedro Posts: 1295
Hi All I've managed to get an avatar and just wondering how do I get a ticker? P.S I'm not very computer friendly! Thanks a mill
babyboom Posts: 294
Hi Dovedro I'm having the same problem I can go in & create one but when i try to upload it I keep getting the message that it needs to be jpg or some other format. I'm hopeless with computers & can't change the format so if anyone can help i'd be grateful also :thnk
Hi babyboom, where did you go to create the ticker? Can anyone else help with putting up a ticker? Many thanks :thnk
babyboom Posts: 294
Hi Dovedro I think tickerfactory.com & lilypie.com are 2 websites that you can use to create a ticker. If you upload yours will you let me know how to do it :thnk
speedy55 Posts: 512
girls i just had to get a new ticker, something wrong with snugglepie.com so i went to lilypie.com its really simple there, just three steps. then there's three options and i copied and pasted the second option into my profile
Ok think I might have it sorted?
Excellent! Searched for some old topics and got some instructions! babyboom, i went into ticker factory, followed the instruction and then when you get to the end it gives you a bbcode. I pasted that into my signature and clicked the always attached on my signature button! Hope that works for you :o)ll
baby4me Posts: 455
just testing ticker
baby4me Posts: 455
testing again!!
charli Posts: 5994
oh welcome girls - we are all within a few weeks of each other look forward to chatting with ye!!!!!!!