How do you get rid of.....when your pregnant?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Finallymum Posts: 485
Hi girls Sorry this might gross some of you out :eek but I have a veruca on the sole of my foot and wonder if there is any safe cure that I can use to get rid of it....I really want to get a pedicure and I know they won't touch my feet unless thats gone!!! :wv :wv
jen2 Posts: 3106
You can go to GP and he freezes it off. Safe for baby. They really are a pain. I had one before, and I happened to be in hospital, and doc had to check feet and legs everyday.( not because of veroca) I was so embarrassed.
Finallymum Posts: 485
[quote="jen2":22p8fyto]You can go to GP and he freezes it off. Safe for baby. They really are a pain. I had one before, and I happened to be in hospital, and doc had to check feet and legs everyday.( not because of veroca) I was so embarrassed.[/quote:22p8fyto] thanks Jen2... its more like a cluster of tiny one, I was hoping it might just go by itself but it hasn't so I'll say it to the doc next time I'm in for a visit.....
jen2 Posts: 3106
They tend to do it on certain days only, as they only get delivery of the nitric acid once a week! Best of luck!