How do you know...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mama Smurf Posts: 1447
when someone is attracted to you?? Do you find that its in their eyes, the way they look at you or look at you for that extra second or two longer...
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Why do you ask, do you think you have a secret admirer
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
I would'nt have a clue :-8
*Muffin* Posts: 7243
Well, when I'm passing him and he accidentally on purpose brushes his thumb off my left breast, I get suspicious.
jen2 Posts: 3106
I think its when they kiss you and sqeeze you boobies.... :o0 Jen2
Dr. Addison Montgomery-Sheperd Posts: 833
Usually (well in cork anyway) they come up behind ya, slap your ass and say "get your coat luv, you've pulled" That's how I can always tell.
ohsohappybride Posts: 3476
[quote="islandfun":qdpqvajo]Usually (well in cork anyway) they come up behind ya, slap your ass and say "get your coat luv, you've pulled" That's how I can always tell.[/quote:qdpqvajo] PMSL :o0 :o0 :o0
ShelleyD Posts: 162
[quote="Muffinm":3em6lmms]Well, when I'm passing him and he accidentally on purpose brushes his thumb off my left breast, I get suspicious.[/quote:3em6lmms] :o0 Always the left one?
Shin Posts: 8515
it's what you've just described molly that's how you know
Shin Posts: 8515
[quote="ShelleyD":34zvqgai][quote="Muffinm":34zvqgai]Well, when I'm passing him and he accidentally on purpose brushes his thumb off my left breast, I get suspicious.[/quote:34zvqgai] :o0 Always the left one?[/quote:34zvqgai] well its always the hardest.