How do you post pictures of your baby??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

july7812 Posts: 1787
Just wondering if anyone can help me here - haven't a clue how to post a little picture of my new arrival - even to put it in my profile. Can anyone be of any help Thanks :thnk :thnk
sinion Posts: 6050
oh my god you had your baby!!!!! I totally missed that! congrats pet that's wonderful news! I upload photos to here www.photobucket.com and then you can use the link under the photo to add, if you need more detailed instructions let me know :xxx
Thanks a million Sinion - will give that a try. Ye I had my little man this day last week - just under 5 wks early - but he is home with me & doing great. Haven't had a chance to post my birth story yet - am hoping I'll get a chance over the next day or so - just want to have 1 or 2 photo's to stick onto it as well.
billygate Posts: 952
look at our wee man!!! 5 months now! time is flying in!!! his big bro has him spoilt! [img:wecksg4h]http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v275/48/97/1324790110/n1324790110_18448_3103.jpg[/img:wecksg4h]
bride22 Posts: 359
Soo adorable billygate..
Sphynx Posts: 6795
July Congratulations! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll How did I miss this??? Please post your birth story! I'm SO HAPPY for you!!! Billygate your little boy is gorgeous - he has the same nose as DS!
Thanks a million Sphynx - I hope to post his birth story over the next day or two & have a few photo's of him as well - just up to our neck at the moment with visitors - haven't had much time to ourselves. Billygate your little fella is lovely - so big, how time flys
sherbetlemon Posts: 927
So chuffed for you July7812. Many congratulations. x :o)ll p.s. Billygate - your little boy is adorable :lvs
Heavenleigh Posts: 1406
Aww...only seing this now...am so so happy for you...congratulations and welcome to the world to your wee bundle of joy :o)ll Hope everything is well and you will get a chance to relax a bit with the wee man and DH after the first big bunch of visitors is gone .