How do you put up picture under name??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Porsche1 Posts: 21
Picture under name???
QueenofDiamonds Posts: 282
Sorry I havn't got a clue really.I'm completely crap with the old P.C. My friend uploaded it for me. There are some really great avatars around. Have a look at www.allavatars.com. Mine was actually saved as a jpeg and then uploaded. Try posting in off topic as well but hopefully somebody can shed light here. *)
Porsche1 Posts: 21
Thanks, ill try that.. :-8
mad woman Posts: 22106
avatars find a picture - it must be 80 x 80 or less and and no more than 98kb in size you can make it smaller if you need and save it on your machine. or right click on the properties to the get "url" go to your profile on wol go down to the very bottom where it says "avatar control panel" and put it in their and save. HTH. :wv
yummymumm Posts: 824
test
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
autumnbaba08 Posts: 127
Just testing
autumnbaba08 Posts: 127
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Yyyyyeeeeeehhhhhhh I managed to do something without the help of my DBF. Thanks mad woman for your instructions O-O
QueenofDiamonds Posts: 282
Well done Ms bubbles and yummymumm :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Madwoman I'm going try your suggestion for another forum and see how it works :o)ll Some great avatars out there. Its just a matter of looking and finding the one that suits you best. :wv
works the same on other forums, just the sizes can be different.