How do you wooo your OH?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

shootingstar Posts: 1340
Hi girls, OH has been very attentive lately with how he treats me! Surprise meals out, wee special cards, Box of chocs here and there and loads of public displays of affection!!! all of which im loving, but Im just wondering how do I compete?? What could I do to actually blow his mind!! I have a wee box of toys on order, just waiting on them to arrive but he knows about them!! Im just useless when it comes to things like this!! Thanks in advance!
Jawl Posts: 8881
Try to finish work earlier than him, go home, slip into to something VERY uncomfortable, but something guaranteed to turn him on >:o) Send him a text telling him you're at home, waiting in bed for him wearing little more than a smile, and he'll be champing at the bit to get home :action31
randomusername Posts: 2134
It's a sad state of affairs that I have no idea how to answer this question :-8 I like Jawls idea though. Also my dh always loves if I have a hot shower waiting for him, get in with him and give him a nice oily massage afterwards. The likelihood of me fitting into the shower with him these days is slim to none though :o0 :o0
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
give him a bl0w job when he's least expecting it, that certianly is enough to woooo most any man :o0 :o0 :o0
Jawl Posts: 8881
I'm with you there Mrs. Summer! :o0 BJ for any man, they think they've died and gone to heaven, especially if it's not expected to be reciprocated and they can roll over and watch Top Gear when you're done :o0
cabbagehead Posts: 3899
Cooking his favourite dinner and have it waiting for him? Picking up his fave chocolate / treat of choice when you're out? Putting on his awful favourite music that you hate just to see him do his happy dance? (Hmmm that last one might just be me :o0 ) As regards more bedroomly stuff, OH says there's a Look I have when I get home some days that lets him know he'll be getting lucky in the next ten minutes, says it's the biggest turn on ever. I have no idea what this Look looks like, wish I'd known about it when I was young and single and unable to attract men :o0 :o0 :o0
FoxyLockz Posts: 2448
[quote="Mrs Summer":c98spi3p]give him a bl0w job when he's least expecting it, that certianly is enough to woooo most any man :o0 :o0 :o0[/quote:c98spi3p] :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 LOL!!! I like your style so true though :o0
FoxyLockz Posts: 2448
[quote="Jawl":1g5chen7]they can roll over and watch Top Gear when you're done :o0[/quote:1g5chen7] You guy's are killing me :o0 :o0 :o0
gottabfp Posts: 5641
[quote="Mrs Summer":xi0ngge4]give him a bl0w job when he's least expecting it, that certianly is enough to woooo most any man :o0 :o0 :o0[/quote:xi0ngge4] i thought the exact same thing when i read the post! you cant go wrong with a job down below.... i have this theory that i tell my single friends. . if you meet a guy and you dont give him head when doing the dirty he wont stick around... a man cant imagine their life without getting it! ( well most men anyway!)
nelswife Posts: 3869
[quote="Mrs Summer":3mwdquxw]give him a bl0w job when he's least expecting it, that certianly is enough to woooo most any man :o0 :o0 :o0[/quote:3mwdquxw] :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: ...this made me laugh out loud!!!....My boss came into the office to see what i was laughing at!!! had to make up some excuse!!