How faint is a faint line?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Clearblueshareholder Posts: 1
sorry, have to go anon for a while!! Did a test this evening. I think there was shadow of a line. I'm not sure. I think i'm imagining it and then if I turn it another way I can see it, I think. So how faint is a faint line? squint with one eye hold it up to the light while standing on one foot??? or can you see it, it's just really really faint?? It was a clear blue, not digital - there is a very very thin blue line (vertical) which is presume is the evap line but if I hold i a certain way i'm almost positive I can see a wide very very very very faint band. Suppose really the answer i'm going to get is to wait a few more days and test again?? :o0
TheBigDay Posts: 651
Oh how exciting for you, whoever you are :-) :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I'd say it sounds like a positive to me. Take a look at www.twoweekwait.com to see some photos of home pregnancy tests. You could compare yours to these. How many days past ovulation are you? Best of luck :wv
NotHere Posts: 10273
Hi Clearblueshareholder :wv Don't mean to put you off but I thought I could see a faint line this month (2 days before af came :o( ) It wasn't there unless you turned it sideways in a certain light. The best thing you could do leave it for 48 hours and try again. And if it is a couple of days before your af is due then test in the morning. In the meantime, good luck and plenty of..... :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
Mrs Neadi* Posts: 1128
13 dpo today :) have been ignoring symtoms for a couple of days but today noticed that my boobs are more than filling brand new bras I got 2 weeks ago in a bigger size...I kind of thought....could I be ???? just had another look and I really do think there is a faint line....i'l test again first thing I think..
Mrs Neadi* Posts: 1128
OMG i completley just blew my own cover O:| :-8
Mrs*!! :o)ll :o0 Oh I really hope it's a real faint line and not a faker like mine :o)ll
Baby cakes Posts: 1237
:ooh best of luck in the morning, sounds like you could have a new edition in 9 months :thnk :thnk :thnk :wv
mammybean Posts: 10364
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll that is so funn, its easy done when you are trying to be 2 people good luck everything crossed for you
It was a great undercover name though :wv
mammybean Posts: 10364
better than peestickaholic :o0