How far gone?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Vera Posts: 197
Ladies, This is probably going to seem like a stupid question so please just bear with me. I had a period that ended around the first week in September. Then had another one the 20th of September and now I am pregnant. How far gone am I? Is it 3 and a half weeks? My due date is the 25th of June approx. I'm sure I will have many other stupid questions.
charli Posts: 5994
Hiya Vera are you sure the 2nd period (the one on the 20th Sept) was an actual period or it could have been an implantation bleed - that would make you about 5/6 weeks pregnant if a 2nd period started on 20th Sept, you would have ov about 10 days later - and would be about 3 weeks pregnant but would only just be able to get a BFP now
Sassy Posts: 2269
Count from the first date of you last period. I think that would make you about 4wks. Congradulations Vera thats brilliant news. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Vera Posts: 197
I'm pretty sure the period on the 20th was a real period although too early. It was quite heavy so i guess it must have been. I have bleeding now but very mild which I'm told is inplantation bleeding. I just rang the hospital and they were much more helpful than my doctor I have to say.