Menu

How hard is it to spray paint wicker hearts?

Go to DIY

sueblue
New Wolly

How hard is it to spray paint wicker hearts?

Postby sueblue » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:57 am

Hi all, has anyone spray painted grey wicker hearts to white? I'm not very good at diy usually, so just wondering if I'd be creating a lot of work in doing this - maybe I should just buy white ones to begin with (more expensive though)?

MrsJuly14
New Wolly

Re: How hard is it to spray paint wicker hearts?

Postby MrsJuly14 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:58 pm

Id say it would be very time consuming as you would need a lot of paint to colour both sides & some of the hearts Ive seen would have to be painted inside also. I got white ones in pennys a few months back, think they were like 2euro each. I know the paint that is on them already is very flaky & has my spare room floor filthy!! you might find the same problem with ones you paint yourself?!

sueblue
New Wolly

Postby sueblue » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:39 am

Ya, you're prob right MrsJuly14......I went off and got the white ones in Penneys at the weekend anyway, so fingers crossed they won't flake too much over the next 3 months :o)ll

TrimBride2B
New Wolly

Postby TrimBride2B » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:02 pm

Ladies...I spray painted white ones to make them black to match my theme. It was really easy and 2 cans of spray covered 6 big ones and 6 little ones. They don't flake at all ☺ I'm not great at DIY but it wasn't a big deal tbh. Go for it if you buy any more!

annabell4824
New Wolly

Postby annabell4824 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:49 am

Just wondering how much the white whicker hearts were in Pennys?

Go to DIY