how is evry1 finding

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

doteycheeks Posts: 367
the run up to the wedding are you all stressed or totally relaxed.......
clucky Posts: 26471
coming from an old married woman perspective i was very calm (unnaturally for me) up until our family and friends started to arrive in malta then i went into crying/shaking/nauseous mode from 2 days before until the day of - until i was left in the room with my dad before walking down to ceremony he said some lovely things and made it all much better take time out before hand to relax and think about how you are dont fill your day with so many appts and running around you dont know whether you are coming or going take a moment to breathe and consider what this marriage will mean to your life and then come here and rant to us about it :thnk
Loopy Loo Posts: 1774
Pretty relaxed really. I'm a bit sick of the whole thing so can't wait for the day to actually be here :o0 I've stopped caring about little things that no-one else will notice. If they get done, marvellous, if not well I'm still gonna have a class day with loads of champagne, oh and I'll tie the knot too :o0
pluto Posts: 3893
[quote="Loopy Loo":2onzddlf]Pretty relaxed really. I'm a bit sick of the whole thing so can't wait for the day to actually be here :o0 I've stopped caring about little things that no-one else will notice. If they get done, marvellous, if not well I'm still gonna have a class day with loads of champagne, oh and I'll tie the knot too :o0[/quote:2onzddlf] That's the way I was too. I was so calm, but just couldn't wait for the day to arrive so that I could just enjoy it and get married! And you're right....all those little things won't be noticed by anyone, not even you on the day!! Like I always say, you'll be too busy floating on cloud nine to see anything else that is going on. It really is the most amazing day of your life. :xox :lvs :xox
ainm Posts: 2211
I'm fairly relaxed right now but that might change on the week of the wedding!
anonymousbridetobe Posts: 1563
I know I'm still a while off yet but am so mixed about it all. H2B and I having a few problems at the moment which isn't helping, but I go between wishing it was tomorrow and wishing I had a few months left to get ready. Then last night I had a random thought that I am too young to be married - you know that whole 'old married woman' thing which I don't see myself as, and then wondering if I am mature enought to get married. So, basically to answer the question, I'm a bag of excited nerves, not knowing if I'm coming or going. :o0