How long before you got engaged?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

dyingtowed Posts: 5
Greetings all! :wv As the name suggests, no ring on the finger yet (I live in hope! :o0 ) but was just wondering how long you were going out with your H2Bs before he (or you!) popped the question?
Princess Wifey Posts: 534
4 years to the day - married just over a year later. Knew he was the one well before that! :xox
Tic Toc Croc Posts: 3710
Got engaged last year after being together 4 years and we are getting married in July so we will be together for 5 years when we get married. Are you thinking of popping the question???
AHappyMrs Posts: 622
myself and H2b got engaged at 1 1/2 year mark and when we get married we be together almost 3 yrs.
Mrstobe10 Posts: 1793
Got engaged after 6 years and will be together 9 years the day after we get married (i wanted to get married on a sat) :wv
[quote="kerrylass83":2n48um13]Got engaged last year after being together 4 years and we are getting married in July so we will be together for 5 years when we get married. Are you thinking of popping the question???[/quote:2n48um13] Possibly.... it's the year to do it!
joey83 Posts: 236
2 years for us, just over 4 years together when we are married! I think I would have said 'yes' after about 2 months tho!! ha ha :o0
Tic Toc Croc Posts: 3710
Dyingtowed that is so cute how long are you together??
10 months ..... :-8 Reckon everybody'd think we're mad ....
milis Posts: 7998
Some people might alright *) What would he think though? And do you mind me asking, what's the rush?