How long did it take to conceive No. 2?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

2012 baby Posts: 11
For those of you who have been lucky to have two or more, I'm curious if it's generally quicker, slower or much the same as No. 1
Mrs sensible Posts: 40
I think generally it is meant to take a bit longer but for us we just said we'd go with the flow and happened on my first cycle. On my first I was trying for about 5 cycles and AF went on the missing list for awhile but think that was cause I put pressure on myself and subsequently my body objected :o0
redroses Posts: 714
I fell pregnant by accident with dd and when we started trying to concieve number 2, it took 13 cycles. My cycles went all over the place and i had actually given up and gone to doc for tests. My cycle before i got my bfp was 56 days! was so unexpected to get bfp.
i want one Posts: 2893
i asked this a few months ago (still trying) ill bump up the answers for u :babydust:
Pinkly Posts: 1414
Took us 10 months with this baby. On our 1st it took 2 months. HTH
micksmrs Posts: 931
Got pregnant on cycle 3 of trying with both pregnancies.
2ndBaby Posts: 260
I voted for the same both times. Both of mine were 'surprises' - very unexpected on both occasions!
Happymammy2010 Posts: 837
I voted quicker, we were 8 months ttc number one, I then had a mc and got pregnant straight away after that. We were 2 months trying for no. 2, I thought it would take a little longer tbh!
utter bliss Posts: 209
We were lucky on DS it was the first month trying and this time around was a total shock wasn't trying to get pregnant so was totally taken by surprise but a nice surprise all the same (after the shock wore off :yelrotflmaosmilie: ).
bridalnowmam Posts: 2202
Took almost 2 yrs on 2nd :ooh and only 6 months on first would defo go again but quicker the 2nd time around (3 yr gap with no 1 and when this babs arrives)