How long did it take u to conceive no 2?update

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

i want one Posts: 2893
i have no patience. off home now to spend time with my beautiful DD who we are so grateful for and love to bits, shes such a people person i can tell already and she'd love love love a sibling. hopefully the :stork: will be paying us a visit soon. thanks girls [b:qpsbptpe]Thanks to everyone who posted on this thread and for all the :babydust: got my BFP after 4 months. :babydust: to everyone :babydust: [/b:qpsbptpe] not a sticky :o( i guess at least i know i can still get pregnant right.
Asics Posts: 1935
2nd mth trying for us we were very lucky for it to happen so fast :wv :babydust: :stork: :babydust: :stork: :babydust: :stork: :babydust: :stork:
AA11 Posts: 313
First month, but I miscarried, then the 2nd month trying after the mc, third month this time on number 3 !
fizzy bubbles Posts: 339
Interested in this, am onto second cycle ttcing no. 2
smurf77 Posts: 2216
3 months
KeepingMum Posts: 127
6 months for me. 4 months first time.
miracle_baby Posts: 798
:hi: I want one it took us about 3/4 months of trying properly using clearblue fertility monitor. Good luck sending you :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :stork:
bunnyhop1 Posts: 419
2nd cycle after DD finished Bfing!!! Best of luck!! :babydust:
hartley Posts: 826
One night and a lot of alcohol:-8 ......... and we weren't trying at all. Its a blessing though as we had a m/c before DD and then it took 7 months to conceive her.
Duffers Posts: 1841
3 months! It was really only the month we concieved that we were really determined. Check out my threads titled "just to let you know" way back. i put it in TTC, P&B and M&K that we were getting a BFP that month. Just did everything :eek CB ov sticks, EPO, preseed etc (as well as a bit of >:o) :action31 ) Best of luck!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8