How Long Do You Spend On WOL?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Mia Wallace Posts: 869
Hi All, I've gotten seriously addicted to WOL. I'm spending a LOT of time browsing posts etc and I'm just wondering how long people spend on it.
chefmaid Posts: 2426
I would say more than 3 hrs - Its always open in work :o0 :o0
Mrs.slightly bonkers Posts: 3289
Im a sahm so i have it on all day and pop back and forward to see what the goss is. :-8 Goes off when dh comes in,As he normaly has some work to do. And back again when he is finished. I spend alot of time also posting pics when bored for wollies.
Roz Posts: 588
I was addicted to it at the start but stopped posting for a few months. With the wedding only 3 weeks away im back on again trying to keep myself from going mad by getting loads of help from fellow wollies So its def more than 3 hours. :wv
buzybumble Posts: 831
Since having a babs, I just dont have that much time to be on WOL :o(
shorty 08 Posts: 358
[quote="fantasy08":tprdt6qb]I was addicted to it at the start but stopped posting for a few months. With the wedding only 3 weeks away im back on again trying to keep myself from going mad by getting loads of help from fellow wollies So its def more than 3 hours. :wv[/quote:tprdt6qb] same as, sweet jesus look at the tickers
winter08bride Posts: 863
Ive been on sick leave for 15 weeks now and WOL is the only thing that has kept me sane! Its open on my laptop all day long.
Mammyof2Princesses Posts: 3745
used to be on all day everyday in work until it got blocked O:| now its only a quick log on in the evenings to see if anything has gone on!! found another website which i spend my days on now - when i find the time in work that is!! >:o)