How long for app in OLOL?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mamabrod Posts: 830
Hi girls, my GP send in letter to OLOL 2 weeks ago but i havent received any correspondence from them.....should i have received something by now? I am only 6 weeks pregnant but thought i would have received even a date for a scan or something by now. Thanks in advance :o)ll
BabasFor2012 Posts: 1594
It took 4 weeks for my letter to arrive from them. The appointemnt is for when I'm 13 weeks next Thursday :o)ll you get a scan at your booking in appointment. Another girl I know who is going there was around 13 weeks too, I think she was slightly over. They really don't want to see you before then as far as I know.
[quote="Bumpfor2011":2h7pv8lx]It took 4 weeks for my letter to arrive from them. The appointemnt is for when I'm 13 weeks next Thursday :o)ll you get a scan at your booking in appointment. Another girl I know who is going there was around 13 weeks too, I think she was slightly over. They really don't want to see you before then as far as I know.[/quote:2h7pv8lx] Thanks for that Bumpfor2011, best of luck at your scan! :o)ll
Sydney Bristow Posts: 185
I got my letter at 12 weeks, and my appointment at 13 weeks!! I got my letter much earlier last time, so I rang them a few weeks ago to see what was happening, and they said they don't send letters out that early any more. hth.
[quote="Sydney Bristow":3mju6iey]I got my letter at 12 weeks, and my appointment at 13 weeks!! I got my letter much earlier last time, so I rang them a few weeks ago to see what was happening, and they said they don't send letters out that early any more. hth.[/quote:3mju6iey] Thanks for taht sydney bristow, just wondering where do i ring? main appointments office or maternity dept?
Sydney Bristow Posts: 185
I got a number off my doctorfor the booking clinic (I presume it was the maternity section). Ringing didn't make any difference, I was just snapped at for ringing them and they didn't give me any indication of when my appointment would be. :o0
Dancing Queen Posts: 2591
I'll be 13 wks when I am in for my booking visit in OLOL. I got my letter wks ago but that was because I was in patient with hyperemmises at 5 wks and consultant arranged it all for me..
BabasFor2012 Posts: 1594
Oh I rang them a couple of days before my letter came as I couldn't wait any more :o0 I just rang the main desk and told them what I wanted, They put me through and it was no bother at all. Their systems were down, but they took my details and rang me back to let me know a couple of hours later.
t2be2012 Posts: 718
Mine took about 4 weeks to come too and my booking in appointment was at 14weeks!!! HTH and congrats on yuor pregnancy :o)ll
Thanks ladies :) are we all OLOL mammies-to-be? :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll