How long for Dessy dress to arrive in shop?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

excitedjuly12 Posts: 1722
Hi Wollies, I am waiting for my Dessy dresses 10 weeks now, should they be here now??? Owner of bridal boutique is on holidays this week, getting anxious
Carriedaway Posts: 1863
I've been waiting 6 months and mine still arent in
AwkwardAnnie Posts: 2191
Mine were ordered in March and will come into the shop in June
dumdumdidum2013 Posts: 300
friend ordered them was told 3 months to come in. If you don't mind me asking roughly what prices are dessy dresses? have seen a few I love online but not sure if their over budget!
[quote="Carriedaway":6d0nrvfz]I've been waiting 6 months and mine still arent in[/quote:6d0nrvfz] 6 months :ooh :eek :o(
[quote="dumdumdidum2013":1gc2weg5]friend ordered them was told 3 months to come in. If you don't mind me asking roughly what prices are dessy dresses? have seen a few I love online but not sure if their over budget![/quote:1gc2weg5] Will mail you prices
Carriedaway Posts: 1863
[quote="dumdumdidum2013":2zdtzb2m]friend ordered them was told 3 months to come in. If you don't mind me asking roughly what prices are dessy dresses? have seen a few I love online but not sure if their over budget![/quote:2zdtzb2m] I paid 190 for mine
[quote="Carriedaway":2saxzvfj][quote="dumdumdidum2013":2saxzvfj]friend ordered them was told 3 months to come in. If you don't mind me asking roughly what prices are dessy dresses? have seen a few I love online but not sure if their over budget![/quote:2saxzvfj] I paid 190 for mine[/quote:2saxzvfj] That is a great price, where did you buy and what Dessy style did you pick?
AwkwardAnnie Posts: 2191
I paid €195 each
Ok I think I must have been ripped off so >:o(