how long have you been ttc

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

stjude Posts: 121
want to get a list to see where we are at Its mad reading through all the pregnancy forums and the posting on what about pregancy u looking forward - how hard it is to actually get pregnant! to start the list stjude 2nd month ttc
NotHere Posts: 10273
Butterfly - 4 months :wv :babydust:
i think when we get it in a list - it gives confidence to those who get a bfn that they are not on their own and that it doesnt mean there is something wrong as suddenly the biological clock starts then ticking mad. It takes time patience and relaxation. The world we live in we expect everything in an instant and pregnancy doesnt work that way...well from what I've read so far
Poppit Posts: 2042
Good post Stjude... Poppit - 3 months
You probably want it in a list don't you? Here goes, please add extras :wv stjude 2nd month ttc Butterfly 4th month ttc Poppit - 3rd month ttc :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
Mrs.Dee Posts: 372
stjude 2nd month ttc Butterfly 4th month ttc Poppit - 3rd month ttc Mrs.Dee - 6th month ttc
mjm Posts: 393
stjude 2nd month ttc Butterfly 4th month ttc Poppit - 3rd month ttc mjm - 6th month ttc
stjude 2nd month ttc Butterfly 4th month ttc Poppit - 3rd month ttc Mrs.Dee - 6th month ttc mjm - 6th month ttc
Mrs. Taz Posts: 1216
stjude 2nd month ttc Poppit - 3rd month ttc Butterfly 4th month ttc Mrs. Taz - 5th month ttc Mrs.Dee - 6th month ttc mjm - 6th month ttc
oh thanks...that looks good - come on the other viewers - even if you beded and got pregnant first go - would love to hear