How long to conceive using opk's?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

pinkerbelle10 Posts: 705
Hi girls, hope you dont mind me posting here but thought maybe you could shed some light. Im just wondering how long did it take those of you who used opk's to conceive after using them? Especially interested in those who also had come off the pill! I am off pill since Nov, but didnt start ttc until the end of february. We are going into cycle 5 ttc now. I used cheapy opk's last month but tbh was probably not testing at same time each day and didnt get a positive. This month I got clear blue digital and I got a :) yesterday! But, (tmi :-8 ) we have dtd a lot throughout the month for last few months so I thought we had a pretty good chance of hitting ov, so Im a bit worried that even though we got smiley face that it wont make a difference iykwim? (I know this ttc lark has me driven loopy! :o0 ) Im worried theres a problem. So, I suppose Im wondering is this a normal length of time ttc? Was anyone similar to this and then got bfp after startin to use opk's? Thanks girls and apologies if this is a bit of a rambling post - just a bit worried. :thnk
fizzy bubbles Posts: 339
I concieved first time using opk's. found them very good to let me know when I was ovulating. It was our second month ttc no. 2 and first time using opk's Best of luck in getting your bfp soon
Daff Posts: 11644
First time each of the three times we used them :-8 we're very very lucky :lvs best of luck :babydust: