How many boxes does the Quinny Buzz come in?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sunsparks Posts: 2196
Got my Quinny yesterday from Kiddicare - they said they'd fully dispatched the order of 5 items and yes, 5 things arrived: box with dreami carrycot box with easyfix base box with cabriofix car seat parcel with footmuff parcel with shopping basket But no buggy...... weird. I was wondering how this normally arrives?
wifetobe Posts: 1438
WTF Sunsparks?! Have you got an order confirmation you can compare against? Weird they wouldnt arrive together??
Yeah - I got an order number, but because the buggy was part of a pack (carrycot, car seat and footmuff), it isn't listed separately. At first I thought maybe I made a huge mistake and ordered a pack minus the buggy, but it doesn't make sense.
Forgive me if I sound thick, but does it specify buggy anywhere on your order as an item? U prob have nothing to worry about as you ordered online prob by credit card so you should be protected if anything did go wrong, girls on here have used them with success anyway x
wifetobe - that's what I initially thought that maybe I really had pg brain! This is what I ordered: http://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/sto ... 333_10001_
steen Posts: 1335
Sunsparks, I just got my order delivered from Kiddicare this morning and the buggy came in one box, car seat in another, carryout in another, carseat Easyfix base and then a enevelope bag with the footmuff and shopping basket. Did you get any joy? Did you try to ring them?
luckyduck Posts: 173
Sunsparks I ordered the exact same as you and it came last week. The buggy part and chassis was in one box.This should be in the biggest box you recieved. The car seat in another. The dreami carry cot in another. I think footmuff and shopping tray(ordered separtately) were in a smaller box also. Hope this helps
Let us know Sunsparks....its gorgeous by the way xx
fifteensept Posts: 565
Sunparks......let us know outcome, I am just about to order the same on Kiddiecare but have to wait for update on there website. Love it
All sorted girls - thanks for your advice. Emailed them last night, then rang this morning. They were so apologetic and have dispatched the buggy (hurrah!) now for delivery on Monday.