How many ceremony/mass booklets?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lisavd Posts: 63
Hi, Just wondering how many mass booklets/ceremony booklets are people usually printing. One per guest? Or is it normal that two people are sharing? For the one we would like it would be quite a difference in price so if printing for all guests we would probably opt for a slightly cheaper version. We are having the ceremony in the hotel and people will be sitting relatively close together. What are you all doing? Thanks for your input!
Sinead Nic Gabhann Ceremony Singer Posts: 1274
Hey, Sharing is Absolutely fine, they all get left behind anyway. In Lots of hotel ceremonies there are no booklets at all so don't feel you have to do them. Spend your money on something that will have more impact on the day. Hope this helps.
mrsxtobe Posts: 198
I'm doing one per couple and a few extras. So i'm hoping to have about 180 people at the wedding and plan on printing 100 booklets. That way if some people want one each they are there.
allsún Posts: 253
A friend of mine who got married 3 years ago sat 152 people for their meal. She said they made 50 mass booklets and there were loads left over. We are having about 130 so I'm going to do up about the same amount. We are just making them ourselves though, I have bought some nice paper as its much cheaper.
LadyLizzie Posts: 1724
We went with roughly 1 booklet between 2 people, making sure bridal party & parents had 1 each. Don't forget individual booklets for the bride, groom & priest! Yeah a lot get left behind but it's a pet hate of mine if I don't get a booklet at the mass, makes the ceremony feel v long!
craftyPB Posts: 2625
We're pretty much doing one for each invite, plus 10 to have extras. We only had one invite that wentmores family rather than a couple, so one per invite works well for all the others...
nosie Posts: 449
We're doing about 2/3 of the # of acceptances... They're so cheap to print that I figure I may as well. 100 inserts printed will be €12 plus a few quid for folding. Then just need to pop on covers.