how many DPO did you get your BFP??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

elfen Posts: 244
Girls, heart is racing like mad here. I am 9DPO and just did 2 internet cheapies and i THINK i can see a faint faint faint second line.... how many DPO did you get your BFP? I had some cheapie OPKs left over and did one of them also ... did i read somewhere they can be used as a HPT? The line on the OPK was even a tiny bit stronger then the OPK... cant get hands on anymore tests til tomorrow .... Would love to hear your stories girls ... hands shaking typing this .... just hope i'm not jumping the gun! xx
Sphynx Posts: 6795
I got an EXTREMELY faint line 5 days before AF was due. It was so faint it was barely there but I knew there was something ! I called it a ghost line. Same again 4 days before. Only started to look like anything about 2 days before. On the day itself I finally used a digital as my head was wrecked looking at the faint lines and I got a pregnant! Maybe you could leave it a day or two (if you can!!) and test first thing in the morning with a digital test? Best of luck! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
elfen Posts: 244
Thanks Sphynx .... its 5 days to AF for me too!!
Perci Posts: 3847
I got a very strong positive on Clearblue non-digital 3 days before AF was due, then went on to do 2 more non-digitals and a digital one cos I couldn't believe it! All the best *)
atracta Posts: 120
My af was due on a Tuesday and I got a faint pink line on a first response pt the previous Thursday afternoon. ( Not first morning pee!) Think that was 9dpo. Tested everyday till The Tuesday as the line got darker each day. Best of luck. Hoping for good news!!
Skippy Posts: 1834
I got a BFP 9 days after my OPK said I was ovulating! It was faint, but a 2nd test the next day was quite strong and there was no doubt I was up the duff!! So I actually got a positive before I even missed a period! Best of Luck :o)ll
jen2 Posts: 3106
Like Skippy I got a positive about 9 days after the OPK gave a OV. So I knew about 5 days before my AF was due. Got a faint line, but did one the next day and the day after just to be sure. Was starting to get embarrassed going into the pharmacy. :o0 :o0 :o0 Jen2
bellabella Posts: 2750
It was about 5 days before af was due. Good luck
Cowslip Posts: 761
I got a BFN 8 DPO and a definite BFP 10 DPO, which was the day my af was due...but I ovulated later then normal so af might not really have been due for another couple of days iykwim...