How many mass booklets?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sunray2828 Posts: 70
Just wondering how many mass booklets should we do up. Is there a norm of how many you should have??
mrsxtobe Posts: 198
I'm doing one per couple and a few more to be safe. For example think we hope to have about 180 at the wedding and i will do 100 booklets.
craftyPB Posts: 2625
We did one for each for single friends and family, one per couple and a few extras (us, priest, lectern, singer etc)
Sinead Nic Gabhann Ceremony Singer Posts: 1274
Hey Wollies! As I am at the church for weddings all the time, I see the waste involved in mass booklets. 1 between 2 guests is more than enough and there are great templates out there where you can print it all on one card folded in 4, it looks very elegant and it saves a lot of paper! Somebody please think of the trees!! This is the kind of thing I am talking about! [img:15n11vpk]http://eventful.ie/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Mass-booklet.jpg[/img:15n11vpk] Hope this helps! Sinead
MrsSparkle2B Posts: 1689
Thats the same as my booklet Sinead, great minds ! :wv
corkiegirl Posts: 825
As the risk of sound unenvironmental, I hate to go to a wedding and not be given one, so I did 160 for 200 guests for mine.
J16 Posts: 40
Hi Sinead Any idea where I would find a template for this one? I looked at getting a tri fold printed similar to invites but ideally don't want to have to pay too much for them. If making a folded one like this isn't too difficult I'd love it.
Sinead Nic Gabhann Ceremony Singer Posts: 1274
[quote="J16":382nd1me]Hi Sinead Any idea where I would find a template for this one? I looked at getting a tri fold printed similar to invites but ideally don't want to have to pay too much for them. If making a folded one like this isn't too difficult I'd love it.[/quote:382nd1me] I had a look around there but I can't seem to find any :( maybe check with the company that did the one in the pic. Might be easier just getting them done and I doubt it would be too expensive cause it's one page or card and less printing.
NinjaDonDon Posts: 300
[quote="J16":1ugn2l3a]Hi Sinead Any idea where I would find a template for this one? I looked at getting a tri fold printed similar to invites but ideally don't want to have to pay too much for them. If making a folded one like this isn't too difficult I'd love it.[/quote:1ugn2l3a] J16 I have recently finished our mass sheet, it's the same layout as the photo Sinead attached. If you want a copy drop me you e-mail and I'll send it on.