how many of you................

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

tootsy Posts: 779
I'm thinking of getting my teeth bleached for my wedding next year just wondering if it is going OTT or are any of you getting this done
Anonymous Posts: 24542
Hi, I am toatlly considering this too but cant decide. Have been trying whitening stuff first to see if that will work without bleaching them have heard its not good for them.
Lucille-Bluth Posts: 1145
Was considering it as Im a coffee fiend and probably wouldnt treat myself to some teeth whitening were I not getting married this year. however its also one more expense on an ever growing list of expenses so may skip it and just smile with my mouth closed instead!
don't bother with the home stuff i've tried them all
lil-star Posts: 3149
I tried crest whitening strips bought them on ebay, dodgy i know but they were fine!!! I would recommend them, they can make your teeth a little sensitive!
Dezy26ni Posts: 321
yup i am getting it done. 290 sterling at my dentists. I paid up for it 50 quid a month - start my treatment in June. x
[quote="Dezy26ni":3s260ydv]yup i am getting it done. 290 sterling at my dentists. I paid up for it 50 quid a month - start my treatment in June. x[/quote:3s260ydv] Let me know how it goes, where in the north are you getting it done?
annerush Posts: 27
im definitely gonna go for it! i think itll be worth it, i know a few people whove had it done and they were really happy with the results
Dezy26ni Posts: 321
just my dentist in derry. He is an nhs dentist but like them all he offers private treatments - such as the whitening. He told me not to go for lazer whitening at the beauticians but then again he could of just wanted my money. ill try it anyways!
Im not far from derry so must cheak it out it costs a fortune in l/kenny