How many...?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

evalena Posts: 1130
How many pairs of shoes are you bringing on honeymoon? Ok I know it depends on type of honeymoon you are having I am bringing FIVE PAIRS!!! is that ridiculous??
Lizzie02 Posts: 2624
No, not too many at all. I will probably bring 5 pairs (between flip flops, going out shoes, etc.)
mrs mcl 2010 Posts: 202
no sounds fine- i would be bringing comfy sandals, dressy sandals, flip flops, comfy trainers, more stylish trainers abd maybe a pair of heels that would match any evening outfit (at least!!)
bijou Posts: 1154
Sounds about right to me too! I've been mentally packing my back and pretty much came up with that number!
Urban Fairy Posts: 3987
im not even into shoes but including flip flops and such, i brought 9 pairs of shoes away with me on a ONE week holiday to spain. I really didnt mean to but had found hiding places in my bag for a lot of them. So no, 5 is ok :o0 1 black heels 1 black flats flip flops x 2 White going out flats pumps / runners
CestMoi Posts: 2162
One piece of advice! Bring a separate bag to your H2B! I though for our honeymoon it would be handier to bring just one bag (lazy!) But we bought a few extra clothes over there, not much but it threw our bag over the limit of 22kgs per bag. It was very annoying in one airport when we had to take 2 pairs of jeans and a pair of shoes out and carry it as hand luggage, or else pay a $70 fine! 5 pairs seems OK, I went with 3 came home with 4 - DH not impressed! :-8
evalena Posts: 1130
[quote="Dublin_angel1":2itbj9ar]im not even into shoes but including flip flops and such, i brought 9 pairs of shoes away with me on a ONE week holiday to spain. I really didnt mean to but had found hiding places in my bag for a lot of them. So no, 5 is ok :o0 [/quote:2itbj9ar] :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
I'm with the person who said 9 :wv